Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What Philosophy Do I Follow?

You scored as Kantianism. Your life is guided by the ethical model of Kantianism: You seek to have consistent laws rule your actions, and your will is directed by reason.

"I do not, therefore, need any penetrating acuteness to see what I have to do in order that my volition be morally good. Inexperienced in the course of the world, incapable of being prepared for whatever might come to pass in it, I ask myself only: can you also will that your maxim become a universal law?"
--Immanuel Kant

More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Kantianism

90%

Hedonism

80%

Existentialism

75%

Utilitarianism

65%

Justice (Fairness)

60%

Divine Command

60%

Strong Egoism

35%

Apathy

25%

Nihilism

0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home