Monday, October 30, 2006

What Colour Is My Brain?

What Color is Your Brain?

GOLD:

At work or in school: I like set routines and organized ways of doing things, rules and directions are a great help to me.
I prefer to stay on one topic at a time. I need to know what is expected of me, and I always want to know if I am on the right track.
I like subjects that are useful and traditional, such as business, accounting, history and government.

With friends: I prefer people who are careful with their money and who make plans ahead of time. I like my friends to be loyal, dependable and on time.
I am serious about love and show it in many practical ways.

With family: I like stability and security and enjoy traditions and frequent celebrations. I like to spend holidays with family members, and I plan ahead for such gatherings.


And with different, but as suitable answers...

What Color is Your Brain?

BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them.
I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element.
I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.

With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others.
I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.

With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts.
I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance.
I love intimate talks and warm feelings.

Take this quiz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home