Sunday, November 13, 2005

'Look me in the eyes... Tell me how you feel'; Results

Mew

You feel misunderstood. A life is a love that is unrequited. You must have gone through some hard times. Life has judged you and so you live the way it has willed. You feel trapped like you have to please everybody around you, or face consequences. There is shame and inapproprate guilt residing in your heart, like a hole eating it's way from the inside out. You need to come out of your shell and show some attitude. You deserve the attention that everyone else gets. They see you yet they don't see the tears that are always there.

Element: Water

Color: Grey

Quote: If I could undo these chains that bind me to my sorrow, I would be leaving the others who feel this way behind.

Expression: Eyes shut, shedding tears. With your teeth gritted.

Symbol: A tear/invisible shield/rain

.:Look me in the eyes... Tell me how you feel:
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home